Here's a video tutorial on how to set up a cold storage (a.k.a. offline wallet) in Armory on Ubuntu 14.04. You will see:
- How to install Armory on an offline computer.
- How to set up an offline wallet and import a watching only version to your online computer.
- How to transfer bitcoin TO an offline wallet.
- And how to transfer bitcoin FROM an offline wallet.
- PC with an internet connection, running Ubuntu and Armory (see my other tutorial for how to set up Armory).
- PC with Ubuntu installed without ever having been connected to the Internet (e.g. a small notebook or similar).
- The same version of Ubuntu on both computers.
- A USB stick (a small one will do fine).
For step-by-step guidance, enable the subtitles!